2005 Fantasy/Adventure Rated PG-13 150 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 18, 2005|
|On 4K UHD||November 7, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||December 11, 2007|
|On DVD||March 7, 2006|
When Harry Potter's name emerges from the Goblet of Fire, he becomes a competitor in a grueling battle for glory among three wizarding schools - the Triwizard Tournament. But since Harry never submitted his name for the Tournament, who did?
Now Harry must confront a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named.
In this fourth film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, everything changes as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave childhood forever and take on challenges greater than anything they could have imagined.
Rated PG-13 for sequences of fantasy violence and frightening images.
Box office gross: $290.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: It was a very SDCC sort of weekend!
- 2014 Film Olympics: It's a clean sweep!
- The Decade That Was: Stars who broke out in the 2000s
- Will 'Half Blood Prince' kill the Harry Potter franchise?
- What's the reason behind the 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight' date changes?
- Watch out, 'Dark Knight'! This movie might just break your box office record